Sunday, November 4, 2012

Bargain two phones for only £65 or £55 ********cheap and must go******* -

****** MUST GO******** CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP Selling a red blackberry pear alongside a lg pink cookie Both working extremly well only a few scratches and i have had them both for just under a year you will not find another offer like this one comes with battery and a charger for the blackberry ****** MUST GO******** only 65 or 55 if your lucky email me I have an Iphone 3G 8GB for sale, perfect working condition and no damage at all . The network is Orange and it comes with a USB charger lead. No box etc as it was bought from a friend. Happy to answer any questions or queries and I can send you photos through email or mobile/whatsapp - which ever you may prefer. Cash and collection only I am happy to help out by meeting somewhere local/other areas. If you are contacting me through my mobile number please only send a text if you are contacting me before 6pm as I will be as work - however I will reply to all texts asap. Thanks Hanah like new iphone 4 16gb, black on o2/giffgaff/tesco. boxed with charger, new unused earphones and 2 cases. original charger lost but replacement included with usb cable too. immaculate condition and working perfectly, runing latest ios 6 version. may deliver no offers hiya as it says above it is totally debranded and unlocked ,even the orange logo at the back is gone..... it is very very nice phone on top i hv installed this h3 rom which comes wit bravia engin for the graphic and dobly sound which makes it owesome.... for this price it kicks the s.h.i.t out of high end phones... ph is in ver

0 comments:

Post a Comment