Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sony ericsson EXPERIA PLAY (playstation phone) .

hi , selling my experia play. amazing phone with all the up to date features . good condition. unlocked. comes with box but box is a bit broken. little scratch on back of the phone. HAS HAD SCREEN PROTECTOR ON FROM DAY 1 , SO SCREEN WILL BE PERFECT CONDITION runing on android software. comes with leather wallet case. offers may swap for blackberry . SENSIBLE OFFERS PLEASE. call or text anytime. thanks Selling a black iphone 16GB. Been used several time in really good condition. If you are interested please contact me via email or phone. Rebecca iPhone 4 for sale good conditioothing is wrong with phone Comes in box with charger USB wire headphones Please call me for more details HERE I HAVE AN I PHONE 5 IN BLACK 32GB, ON 02 MINT CONDITION NEVER BEEN USED! PHONE STILL HAS THE FACTORY SEAL COVER ON THE FRONT AND BACK COMES IN A BOX WITH ALL ACCESSORIES! BRAND NEW!! CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY! FOR MORE INFO CALL: 07799770065 I got a samsung galaxy s3 with the box and everything. Only used it a few times but dont like it. I would much rather an iphone so if you have an iphone 5 do please message me. Will put money on top. Phones on t-mobile/virgin by the way. Can show it you working fine and everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment