Friday, November 2, 2012

BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S 32GB BLACK O2 *

I have a brand new IPhone 4s 32GB Black for sale locked to the o2 network. Phone was an unwanted Business upgrade & has been sitting in box for couple of months. I have just opened the box to check contents but the phone has never been used & was sent out by o2. Still has about 10months warranty. I can also post the phone to you via next special delivery & i accept paypal payments (As a gift payment) OR cash on collection. I can also drop the phone off to you for free within the local area. Aylesbury area. This is an IPhone 3GS 16gb in black. The item has been used but is still in excellent condition as it has always been in a protective case and comes with the original box which has unused earphones and the original charger. The phone is on the orange/ t-mobile network at present and has not been tampered with for unblocking etc - it is as I got it from the Orange store I have a brand new White Samsung Galaxy S3 for sale from T-Mobile. I have upgraded and have found the phone to be too large for my use. Therefore selling the phone. It’s a brand new phone never been used. Also have receipt It is an unwanted upgrade. Here for sale I have a very good condition black iphone 5 16GB. The phone has been used for only one weeks and is still in mint condition. I am only selling the phone by itself as I do not have the accessories. However, I will give the USB cable with it. The phone is on the network vodafone and can be unlocked by calling the network carrier. all features of the phone have been tried and tested and are confirmed to be working 100%. The price I have put up is 500, which can

0 comments:

Post a Comment