Friday, November 2, 2012

Factory Unlocked Iphone 4 White 16 gb *

I have my iphone 4 white, factory unlocked phone for sale. 16gb, excellent condition. update to lates IOS6, can downgrade it to IOS5.1.1 if required, NO PAY PAL OR DELIVERIES PICK UP IN PERSON ONLY NO SILLY OFFERS Apple iphone 4 16GB Currently on 3 network Excellent condition as I have always had a cover on it Selling due to upgrade to iphone 5 Comes in original box with charger I have reset factory setting so phone is all ready to use No time wasters with swaps as I am not interested. Many thanks Blackberry Curve 9300 3G For Sale! Colour black, good condition and works perfectly! Comes with 1 GB memory card, earphones and charger! 70 pounds ovno 9930 touchscreen with charger 3 bottons and back of phone missing but still in perfect working order comes with a clear flexible plastic case bargain, ,,,bottons can be replaced for next to nothing and back of phone cant be expensive i have a samsung galaxy now so no longer need 07963582742 70ono Hi every one I am looking to buy Samsung galaxy s3 it must be mint condition any colour and must be unlocked to any network or other network I willing to pay between 200 to 250 depend on condition and network please email if you have one thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment