Friday, November 2, 2012

WOODEN DRAWS FOR MOBILE PARTS ETC.. ?

IT CUD BE USED FOR MULTI PURPOSE IN MOBILE PHONE SHOP OR ANY OTHER BUSINESS TO STORE PC N MOBILE PHONES SPARES IN LAB. I USED IT IN MY PHONE SHOP. APPROX 12" HEIGHT N WIDTH. VERY HANDY DIFFERENT SIZE COMPARTMENTS. GOOD CONDITION APPROX 12 IN STOCK AT 7.50 EACH. PREFER TO SELL AS ALOT MAY GIVE DISCOUNT IF BOUGHT ALL TOGETHER. PLZ CALL ME.. *************PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY**************** ITS A WHITE SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 LIKE NEW BOXED. OPEN ALL NETWORKS. ONLY PROBLEM IT DOES NOT CHARGE WITH MAINS CHARGER. OTHER BATTERY CHARGER INCLUDED (SEE PICs). ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE BATTERY OFF & STICK IT UP ON THIS CHARGER WITH MAINS. HENCE BARGAIN PRICE OF 179.. NO SILLY OFFERS PLZ . CUD GET 170 IF I RECYCLE IT. I am selling my iPhone 4S 16 GB (Black) upgraded to latest iOS 6 with the following: - Original Box - Original UK Charger - Original and BRAND NEW earphones & charger cable WIll throw in FREE screen protectors !!! Its in immaculate condition scratchless screen & back as it has been used with protectors on both sides from day one. It has always been in a bumper which has left some marks on the silver border. UPGRADED to iOS6 and there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE in functionality or speed as compared to iPhone 5. It is only 10 months old and its still covered by Apple until Dec, 2012. I bought it from Apple Store last year (December, 2012). I can show you the receipts as well. I am selling it as I have updated to switch to Samsung S3 (LTE). EXCELLENT BARGAIN ... DONT MISS IT !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment