Saturday, November 3, 2012

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 WHITE -

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 IN WHITE VERY GOOD CONDITION COMES COMPLETE WITH BOX, ACCESSORIES AND STARTER PACK GRAB A BARGAIN BEFORE ITS GONE! Its brand new Fully boxed no time wasters Collection only Email and refer as Blackberry 9790 no time wasters thanks I have upgraded to Galaxy S3 and so selling my Galaxy S2. It has no scratches on it. A slight mark on the back top right hand corner. Other wise is in perfect condition. It has the latest OS on it. Ice Cream sandwich 4.0.3 and it should be getting jelly beans soon. It has its original box. Charger. I am a genuine seller and you are welcome to come and pick it up from my house to give you confidence i will not claim loss of phone on insurance as many people on gumtree do that. I know cos i have been stung before! so now i will only buy if seller is willing to meet at their house. Note to scammers! i know your tricks dont bother contacting me. Cash on collection only. i will not post this phone anywhere or take paypal payments. APPLE IPHONE 3GS 8GB (BLACK) FACTORY UNLOCKED EXCELLENT CONDITION NO SCRATCHES. MINT CONDITION. WITH ALL ACCESSEORIES BUT NO BOX. ALSO COMES WITH A FREE CASE AND SCREEN PROTECTOR RECIPT PROVIDED I am selling the Nokia E71, Black, Open to all networks. It is a great phone and was purchased Offline Directly from Nokia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment