Thursday, September 27, 2012

300 minutes and 1000 texts for £9, no contract .

300 minutes 9 (+ 2.50 for 250MB data, optional) 600 minutes 11.50 (+ 2.50 for 500MB data, optional) 900 minutes 16.50 (+ 2.50 for 1G data, optional) 5000 minutes 21.50 (+ 2.50 for 2G data, optional) No minimum contract term. Keep your number. Very low rates for pay as you go option. Latest mobile phones available under excellent deals and benefits! Apple IPhone 5 Brand new in box Never opened Black & Slate 16GB Unlocked to all networks Cash on collection or Paypal BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 WITH CHARGER... BRILLIANT CONDITION... 9 OUT OF 10... NO TXT AND NO TIME WASTERS... NO OFFERS AS WELL.... THANK YOU I have for sale my pristine condition Htc one X for sale, only bought it 3 months ago... comes with A black really good case and 3 Screen protectors ... I caot include the charger as my gf needs it... Looking for quick sale , I can post if u want delivery will be extra 7.00 and you can pay me through paypal or bank transfer ... U can collect from my address or we can meet up at Hammersmith station or Barons court station ... This is my Iphone 3GS only purchased last year. It has been kept in a cover since day one It has never been dropped There is not a scratch on the phone The only reason the phone is being sold so i can purchase an upgrade. Everything from the Iphone box to the apple bag i got with it is still in

0 comments:

Post a Comment