Friday, September 28, 2012

Apple iPhone 5 64Gb White, Unlocked - Direct from Apple Delivery Confirmed by Apple for Fri Sept 21 .

For sale is an Apple iPhone 5 64GB in white which I have ordered direct from Apple. This is a Sim Free / Unlocked Phone which will work on any network Confirmation of dispatch a delivery for Friday has just been sent to me by Apple. I normally sell on eBay, my user name is marksimonwright and I have over 700 Positive feedback. Many thanks for looking Best regards Mark Brand new iphone 4s 32GB in black or white box sealed with all usual accessories for 320 and Samsung galaxy S3 also brand new with box sealed including all accessories for 330. First come services so no time wasters pls. Phoneplus: 02030061735 Ive had this phone sitting in a drawer unused since I received an upgraded iPhone 4s. It is absolutely perfect, no marks or damage of any sort. Complete with original box. Locked to Orange. this phone is only 2 weeks old no scratches or marks only thing wrong is the sim tray has come off the phone still works fine if u put a peice of card against the sim i still have all parts for the sim tray so would be an easy cheap fix i bought the phone for my partner but she dont like it it comes with a spare union jack case also all leads and the box Hi There. I have for sale my blackberry bold 9780 white unlocked phone. It is in very good condition. Comes with box and accessories. I want to sell it bcoz i upgraded to another fone.Only serious buyers please. Cash on collection only .I am not going to post it anywhere. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment