Sunday, September 30, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB White Unlocked +

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB White Unlocked The iPhone is in immaculate condition which: · Is SIM-Free (Unlcoked)- It has never been locked · Still has warranty left- (7months ) The iPhone was bought from Apple so the warranty is also directly with Apple · iPhone has no scratches on it and has been well looked after · Has the original box in mint condition Hi, I have a 16GB iPhone 3Gs for sale. It comes boxed with all the accessories (cable, charger, unused set of Apple earphones). As a bonus, I will include a hard case so you can always protect your phone. The phone is factory unlocked so you can use it on any network. Price is 130. I am open to offers. However, if you buy it for 130, I will include an Apple universal dock and an Apple audio-video conversion kit with an Apple remote. new iphone 4s 32gb white 6 months warranty locked to t-mobile/orange. boxed with charger and usb need iphone 4s on 02 or unlocked iphone 4 and cash on 02 or unlocked samsung s3 on 02 or unlocked no number at the moment so email only please can meet sunday or through the week. I selling a Brand new and boxed Factory (Not Jailbroken!!!!) Unlocked iphone 4S This is not an after market unlocked phone or a jail broken phone, It will work with any network straight out of the sealed box Its the 64GB Version (Top of the range) I accept cash on collection only, NO PAYPAL SCAMMERS Please, You are welcome to collect it from my office where I have been located for 17 years in Ilford, East London. &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment