Friday, September 28, 2012

HTC DESIRE BRAND NEW AND BOXED +

I have a brand new HTC Desire which is boxed and comes will all original accessories. I got this as a replacement from the insurance but upgraded straight afterwards. Cash only on collection. Please note the price is as stated, not 70, 80 or 90 as I seem to get offered a hundred times a day, its 100 as its brand new. No timewasters please. Iphone 3GS 16g on O2. Phone is in very good condition. Small crack on the back case but not noticeable. Phone has served me well and is in full working order with no problems at all. No scratches on the screen as I always use a screen protector. Will come boxed as I bought it. A great phone !! Call or text 07543193647 or 07801634466 anytime 120 Ono Apple iphone 4s in mint condition No scratches at all as I have using cover protection from the start Still within apple warrenty Selling it as I am going to upgrade to iphone 5 No silly offers and no text Price is fixed as its still in warrenty and scratchless model original packing available Comes with Feather quality smart cover Call me if you geniunely interested for the price mentioned Thanks Great condition Unlocked to all networks Good for listening to music & taking pictures Has WiFi, Bluetooth, GPRS, Google Maps & a 3.2MP camera Product Information This amazing 3.2" high-definition touchscreen looks unlike any other and puts everything at your fingertips. It is perfectly proportioned for one hand, featuring intuitive fingertip, stylus, or plectrum control, and vibrant touch response. With automatic screen rotation, a full keyboard is for fast messaging, and handwriting recognition.The dedicated media bar means mobile entertainmen

0 comments:

Post a Comment