Saturday, September 29, 2012

Brand New- Sealed Sony Xperia Go- Sporty Yellow. -

Brand New, Sealed phone. Scratch-resistant glass - Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine - IP67 certified - dust and water proof (up to 1m for 30 mins) - Card slot- microSD, up to 32 GB - Internal- 8 GB storage (4 GB user available), 512 MB RAM - 5MP Camera with LED Flash. I have pre-ordered four iPhone 5 16GB from Apple, factory unlocked. Will forward copy of the invoice as proof of purchase and for warranty purposes. 2 x Black & Slate 2 x White & Silver Confirmation mail received from Apple that the item has been dispatched and it is due to be delivered on Friday, 21st September. Unless you are willing to wait in the que on the day of launch and even theot being guaranteed to get one or you are willing to wait for a minimum of 4 weeks to get your hands on the lastest Apple iPhone, here is your chance! I will only post to a PayPal verified postal address in the UK once payment has been received via PayPal. Item will be dispatched via Royal Mail Special Delivery guaranteed before 1pm. Cost will be 14.99 including insurance in case the item is lost and includes guaranteed Saturday delivery. Alternatively you can collected the item and pay cash on collection. Please I have for sale my pristine condition Htc one X for sale, only bought it 3 months ago... comes with A black really good case and 3 Screen protectors ... I caot include the charger as my gf needs it... Looking for quick sale , I can post if u want delivery will be extra 7.00 and you can pay me through paypal or bank transfer ... U can collect from my address or we can meet up at Hammersmith station or Barons court station ... iphone 4s in white it has a screen protector on

0 comments:

Post a Comment