Saturday, September 29, 2012

Brand new iPhone 5 white 16GB !

Hi Thanks for looking at my add I have a white brand New iphone 5 16GB handset not even activited just open sealed to check Cash on collection only Thanks I have an Iphoen 4 Black for sale. Is fully working and comes with a charger. Selling due to upgrade. I am notinterest in any of these recycle sites as would rather sell privately and someone benefit the use of it. Any questions please let me know. Thanks Jeni best phone in market...samsung galaxy s3 white unlocked in very good conditioon scratched with all accessories and box.... its a couple of week used. bargain price 325 Bought this iphone couple days ago, just not into it, i got it off someone on gumtree too. He got it as an exchange, the phone is literally a few days old. NO SCRATCHES, mint condition. Just no box. if u want the phone i can provide the imei on request. everything is legit. contact me if interested. Located in Harrow Im open to sensible offers 07944687336 BRAND NEW SEALED!!! Got this free on my upgrade on t-mobile and I don’t need it as I have got a phone already. If you are interested give me a call or text on 07852 802 635 as I am willing to negotiate the price, I don’t do emails or delivery so if you want the phone you will have to pick it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment