Monday, July 30, 2012

APPLE IPHONE 3GS (BLACK) 16G ON O2 NEAR MINT BOXED WITH HARD CASE AND PHONE SOCK *

FOR SALE APPLE IPHONE 3GS 16 GIG PHONE,ORIGINAL BLACK ON O2 NETWORK,BOXED AND COMPLETE (NO HEADPHONES FOR HYGEINE REASONS)..PHONE IS NEAR MINT,HAS HAD SCREEN PROTECTOR AND HARDBACK CASE ON FROM DAY ONE,DOES HAVE VERY MINOR HAIRLINE CRACK ON THE BACK NEAR CHARGE POINT BUT HARDLY NOTICEABLE (CAN JUST BE SEEN AT BOTTOM OF PICTURE 3)...RESET BACK TO FACTORY SETTINGS AND READY TO GO..ONLY SELLING DUE TO NEW UPGRADE....THIS IS A SALE ONLY,CASH ON COLLECTION...NO PART EX....THANK YOU... APPLE IPHONE 3GS IN BLACK 16GB MODEL FULLY BOXED WITH ALL ACCESSORIES INCLUDING SIM REMOVAL TOOL AND PAPERWORK CURRENTLY ON O2 NETWORK GOOD USED CONDITION - HAS THE USUAL WEAR MARKS THAT ALL USED IPHONES SEEM TO GET BUT SCREEN IN GOOD CONDITION LOOKING TO SWAP OR P/X WITH AN ANDROID PHONE AND CAN ADD UPTO 100 CASH FOR A TOP SPEC ONE Hiya i have a couple of these available each one comes with the headphones and each one is also a new product coming with receipt and warranty and it also open to all networks I am selling these extremly cheap due to other new phones coming out if you would like to make a purchase please contact me I would prefer you to mail me as i am busy and may not answer or reply to texts Thank you very much I am selling my iphone 4s white 16gb unlocked small scratch on the back of the phone. this phone look new email me or call me 07857819134 Cash on collection only or i can deliver the phone within Coventry area only. I am looking to Buy iPhone 4/4s that are no service and only working abroad. Please note i only buy abroad working iPhone 4/4s Please give me a call to get a Quote for ur

0 comments:

Post a Comment