Sunday, July 29, 2012

Brand new box sealed BLACKBERRY 9320 -

I AM SELLING MY BB 9320 ITS BRAND NEW , THE BOX STILL SEALED NOT OPEN YET, BRAND NEW RRP 150..... ONLY 120.......BARGAIN Apple iPhone, 4S 16GB white New in a box, unused and unopened. Still with the plastic wrapping. Purchased with a contract for business but have stayed with my BlackBerry instead. Contract was with Vodafone but has been transferred to the BlackBerry so the phone is being sold alone with no line tie in. mint con, black in colour, only few months old plastic case so no marks what so ever quick sale hence the price call or txt 07773496468 HI THERE LOOKING FOR A STRAIGHT SWAP FOR EITHER A BLACKBERRY BOLD 9790 0R CURVE 9360 IN WHITE. HAS TO BE UNLOCKED, MINT CONDITION AND IN WHITE. MY BB 9900 IS MINT CONDTION 3MONTHS OLD, IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER, UNLOCKED AND IN WHITE. IF YOU HAVE EITHER OF THESE PHONES AND WOULD BE WILLING TO SWAP THEN LET ME KNOW :) I WOULD ALSO SWAP FOR AN IPHONE4/4S IN WHITE UNLOCKED. IF I WAS TO SELL THE PRICE WUOLD BE 240 ONO, NO OFFERS AS THIS PHONE IS FAB. REASON I AM LOOKING FOR A SWAP IS ITS A BIG TO BIG :( FOR ME TO USE, I LOVE BLACKBERRY WHICH IS WHY ID RATHER A SWAP FOR ANOTHER BB TO THE EXACT SAME STANDARDS AS MINE. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU HAVE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR :) THANKS CAROLYN :) I have a Nokia 6600 in good condition and full working order. The phone is unlocked as well. I have phone only, no accessories. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment