Monday, July 30, 2012

IPhone 4s in mint condition *

This is my iPhone I am selling due I am going to holiday an I need the money and it is really nice I could be able to delivery it to most places thanks a lot Brand new in box iPhone 4S, comes with all standard accessories. White, 16 GB, Factory unlocked! 400 or nearest offer Hi, I am selling a brand new Samsung Galaxy S2, this is an unwanted upgrade. I think the phone will be locked to Vodafone but as I have not opened it I am not completely sure, This item has also the boxed accessories and is the white model. Collection from Aylesbury area. 300 o.n.o (cash on collection) For Sale : Apple Iphone in white boxed with accessories, on T-Mobile. the phone is in mint condition as it has only been used for 4/5 months. It is my old contract phone since I have now upgraded. I can call my network and transfere the registration of the phone upon purchase. The phone is in stuning condition ! T-Mobile Network 250 o.v.n.o (Can get 210 online scrap, but its too nice for that) Call, Text or e-mail should you require any further information Thank You COMES WITH BOX AN UNUSED ACCESSORIES... INCLUDING TOUGH INDUSTRIAL CASE O2... CAN BE UNLCOKED NO SCRATCHES CONTACT ME ANYTIME: 07930396532

0 comments:

Post a Comment