Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 White 16GB Brand New ?

BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN USED VODAFONE BUT MAY BE UNLOCKED UNWANTED DUE TO I AM USED TO THE IPHONE 4S 07896074520 IF UNANSWERED PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE DUE TO WORK COMMITMENTS I AM OPEN TO OFFERS BUT NOTHING SILLY AND I !!! WILL NOT SWAP WITH ANYTHING AT ALL !!! Blackberry Bold 9700 (BRAND NEW) sealed never used as pics say Based in London bridge can meet in London bridge or Waterloo or Charing Cross call me on Brand New Blackberry Bold 9700 from T-mobile direct can be unlocked anywhere even online for five pounds The phone is a brand new replacement I received from T-mobile jtoday And instead of using it, have decided to sell it. Comes Boxed, includes all accessories (charger, pc cable), phone is completely brand new. Pick up an absolute bargain here. Please call Thanks for looking. NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 - GT-I9100 - 16GB - O2 - BLACK - ONE WEEK OLD. COMES WITH BOX AND EVERYTHING ON THE BOX FROM DAY ONE. THERE IS A WEE WARRANTY BOOK ALSO. GT S2 IS THE BEST FROM S2 MODELS IN SOFT for sale as they are unwanted company rewards. Manufactured refurbished with 6 month warranty Everything in included! charger, headphones, box, manual never switched on box opened just to take pic No px for another phone as I do not need a fancy phone. 400 each no offers 

0 comments:

Post a Comment