Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Brand new box sealed BLACKBERRY 9320 -

I AM SELLING MY BB 9320 ITS BRAND NEW , THE BOX STILL SEALED NOT OPEN YET, BRAND NEW RRP 150..... ONLY 120.......BARGAIN Brilliant condition iphone 4, had had a sreen protector on since i got it, so no scratches at all. Comes as new with box charger and manual. locked to voadaphone network but can easily be unlocked. if you want to see pictures emnail me cant upload them on here but happly will send them. Hi i have an i phone 3gs 16g takes any network/ sim card has a small crack on the back as seen in photos 150 ono or may swap try me? Call or txt me on 07517107612 I have an iPhone 4 16GB . Want to swap for a Samsung galaxy S2 with cash my way. I may swap for another phone. iPhone is still under warranty till September 2012. Text me with offers. on 07411221786 Htc Desire Hd Brand New. Box Contains Phone, Battery, Charger, And Usb. Touch Screen Phone. Lcd Screen. Specification: - Android App Store - Wifi Built In - Bluetooth - Built in memory of 1.5 GB -microSD up to 32GB, 8GB Included. - 8MP Camera (High Quality) LED Flash - HD Recording. Many More Stuff. Viewing Is Welcome. Quick Sale. Will Take Sensible Offers. If Your Interested Please Call Or Text 07506200127. Or Email Me. Thanks for looking. 210 ONO, Nearest Offer. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment