Sunday, July 29, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S2 white Swap iPhone 4s *

Samsung Galaxy S2 white new condtjoot a single mark on it its take any sim unloked with box and everything still got receipt as well i take nearest offfer phone or text may swap for iPhone 4s HI THERE LOOKING FOR A STRAIGHT SWAP FOR EITHER A BLACKBERRY BOLD 9790 0R CURVE 9360 IN WHITE. HAS TO BE UNLOCKED, MINT CONDITION AND IN WHITE. MY BB 9900 IS MINT CONDTION 3MONTHS OLD, IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER, UNLOCKED AND IN WHITE. IF YOU HAVE EITHER OF THESE PHONES AND WOULD BE WILLING TO SWAP THEN LET ME KNOW :) I WOULD ALSO SWAP FOR AN IPHONE4/4S IN WHITE UNLOCKED. IF I WAS TO SELL THE PRICE WUOLD BE 240 ONO, NO OFFERS AS THIS PHONE IS FAB. REASON I AM LOOKING FOR A SWAP IS ITS A BIG TO BIG :( FOR ME TO USE, I LOVE BLACKBERRY WHICH IS WHY ID RATHER A SWAP FOR ANOTHER BB TO THE EXACT SAME STANDARDS AS MINE. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU HAVE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR :) THANKS CAROLYN :) Gold mobile number for sale 0786 786 33 44 This number stands out from the crowd and is easily remembered. Perfect for business AND personal use. It can be kept for a lifetime and can easily be put onto any network. Call 01274 934011 """BRAND NEW PINK LG MOBILE PHONE""""" 30 Everything is packed in the original box. Accessories / box contents are as below STILL IN BOX............................. UNWANTED GIFT............................ ON T.MOBILE.............................. NO OFFERS................................ YOU CAN CALL BETWEEN 9AM TO 10.30PM...... WILL NOT REPLY TO TEXTS....... I am selling this brand new unopened and unused I Phone 4S 16GB in White. This is an unwanted upgrade and I am therefore wanting to try and sell it on her before I attempt ebay. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment