Thursday, July 26, 2012

MINT IPHONE4 16 GB FOR SALE, WITH APPLE SHOP RECEIVE £250 +

Mint Apple iPhone for sale, excellent condition, no scratches, bought from Apple store in Covent Garden, receive + Speck pixel skin hd case included. 07865962130 For Sale iPhone 4 8GB White fully boxed with all inserts, USB cable manuals etc. but no headphones (as that would be unhygienic!) The phone was dropped and has a crack on the front of the screen and the back also has cracked. The iPhone also has no signal and states "no service" in the top left corner. The phone has not been blocked. I have purchased a IMEI report from CheckMend to prove this and can email this information to you if required. Please no time wasters. Cash on collection only Thanks! Recently upgraded to the new Samsung Galaxy S3 - and no longer using BBM - o2. Would prefer to sell my old phone (BB Bold 9700), rather than recycle it, as it is in such good condition. It is in good condition as I kept it in a case throughout the time I was using it (see pics). The back slips off quite easily and it has signs of usage - its not brand new of course, but nonetheless good condition - I factored all this into the price. I have wiped all data from it - its never been repaired/refurbished - no faults etc - just my old phone. Would have supplied the original box/manual but its at my parents home - I will get this if I visit them prior to selling the phone. The manual and more up to date software is available online. I used to work in sales so I understand different negotiation techniques.lol. Please refrain from attempting to get a ridiculously cheap price!! I would also like to use Up for sale is a brand new white iPho

0 comments:

Post a Comment