Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S - 16 GB - Black Orange/Tmobile BRAND NEW SEALED! £350 ?

iPhone 4S in black, brand new boxed sealed. Stricly no offers - bargain at this price. Cheapest on gumtree - genuine sale Collection from Hertfordshire, call me on 07595351193 for more info. 350 Thanks Practically giving this away..!! Awesome deal on a brand new iphone 4 in white.. 32gb as stated on Voda.. Pls no timewasters..thnx 07882 908 604 Samsung S3 Mint condition, unmarked and as new . The phone is unlocked, I have tried 3 tmobile and orange all ok . The features on the phone are amazing and at 350 a bargin. I would consider a ipad3 or a unlocked 4S. I intended keeping the phone for myself but it is a bit clever for me so at the min I shall stick with my iphone 4 . Any questions please do not hesitate to ask . I shall remove the ad when phone is sold Hi there I have an Iphone 4S recently upgraded, I am happy with my previous Iphone 4 therefore selling it for quick money. Price 180 ONO. No time wasters please. Contact : 07428115009 (anytime) brand new condition, no scratches, no faults, factory unlocked. comes in original box, original charger, original pouch and extra silicone case. all manuals etc in box. cash on collection or meet in town centre, will swap for iphone 4s or galaxy s3. will not post abroad or accept payal business, your scams have no chance here so suck on it. will not contact any other email sent to me so dont

0 comments:

Post a Comment