Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16 Gb 1 year WARRANTY Unlocked MINT CONDITION ?

Looks like brand new, UNLOCKED excellent condition. Runs on the latest version 4.1.1 Jelly Bean (the fastest OS available) Complete with box, full accessories warranty and paperwork. Bonus: 2 Cases (1 stand up, 1 gell) and 2 Screen Protectors ONE YEAR and 3 months WARRANTY LEFT! Great bargain tell: 07742423117 i would like to swap my iphone 3gs the iphone is 16gb unlcked jailbroken on latest firmware with push notification fix and can be turned on and off!! let me no what you have give me a call on 07446153740 not for sale unless you want to give me the trade in value of cex which is 153 A bundle of Ben Ten Figures. Everyone possible apart from a couple. Large and small Figures. Can sell seperately. Just call me on 07748580748. Well worth the money. Still in great condition. Selling due to my son grown out of these. Great for xmas presents for kids who like Ben Ten. WANTED SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 ANY COLOUR , MUST HAVE BOXED SEALED ALL ACCESSORIES & PROOF OF PURCHASE. IF YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR UPGRADE I WILL PAY A SENSIBLE PRICE UPTO 300 CASH FOR THE RIGHT PHONE. CALLS ONLY . 07930 353 997 I CAN MEET ANY WHERE IN LONDON BNIB 32GB White APPLE iPhone 4 S Brand New Fully Boxed with Apple Accessories. Complete with Store Receipt. 12 Months Apple Manufactures Warranty. iOS 5 Software and 32GB built in Memory. Factory Unlocked for all Networks. Also comes with Free White Bumper Case. &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment