Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Iphone 4S same as new . 16gb .white . with vodafone . warranty untill july 2013 +

hi ya this is my iphone 4S on Vodafone still in the warranty until july 2013 its still same as brand new ,even with the screen protector on it comes with box all leaflets charger handset screen protector even the bag that i got it from apple . and the price is 365 !! you cant argue with that ,lol if interested just call me or send me text .thanks Unlocked - spent 10 on that Upgraded to latest software No scratches on the screen at all Comes with Original charger, box, manuals iphone 3gs 16 gb in black on orange network boxed with charger this phone is like brand new no marks at all it is very nice no swaps I am selling my samsung galaxy ace S5830 which is in mint condition and still has a reciept with warranty. The phone has wifi, LED camera flash, GPS signal,5 megapixel social hub and much more. It has a box which includes: Charger White back cover (Spare) Earphones (Brand new) usb wire Memory card Computer memory card and I am also giving a free black phone case to protect the phone from damage. This phone is a very good one with touch screen and many apps available to. I am selling the phone for 135 ono I have Samsung galaxy s2 in very good condition with screen protector on from the start and a few minor scratches not much as for daily use. Had it for about 4 months. Just like iPhones so wana swap. Or cash for this phone. No time wasters and no offers. Call or txt on 07847942443 if interested. Thamkxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment