Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 ?

blackberry torch for sale.. works perfectly is black with silver round the outside theres a few scratches but doesnt effect the use! if want pictures please email or text and can send some! for sale or swap will consider all swaps within reason or part swap part cash 07972546153 text me Hi, I am selling my iphone 4 in white. It is 8gb and in immaculate condition. It’s 9 months old but has been in a case with a screen protector the whole time, like new. I still have the box, charger etc. Thanks Brand new unused Iphone 4s 16gb. Was an upgrade however I bought a 32gb instead. Comes with charger and earphones. Currently on Vodaphone but can unlock it at no extra charge. Next day delivery 335ono Jonathan: 07792071122 (Text) iPhone 4S Cloud - White ---------------------------------- Brand New in Box - Sealed I have an unwanted upgrade from 3. As I already have an i-Phone 4S. Brand new iPhone 4S with Cloud drive 16Gb. No Exchanges No Negotiation No Time wasters No Paypal rubbish No Retarded texts No Stupid Text messages!! Interested person should only calll: 07907448944 Thanks for looking. Collection in person only. FOR SALE BRAND NEW NOKIA LUMIA 800 16GB ON ORANGE I have a brand new nokia lumia 800 16gb (still has the sticky bits on it) for sale on orange ( not sure if it is unlocked to other networks or not).

0 comments:

Post a Comment