Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Samsung galaxy Note unlock .

selling my samsung galaxy Note only a week old hardly use got screen protecter from day 1 no mark on screen or phone always been in cover.got every things with it box charger usb. unlock to all network in black color. Selling my iphone as my contract is up very soon and i am going to get a different phone, a few surface scratches on the back (as most iphones do) The middle home button sometimes needs pressing twice, i have looked on google and it can be fixed to work first time every time via a factory restore apparently, The picture i could only take a picture of the box due to me using my iphone to take the picture, however you are welcome to come and have a look at it before purchase, delivery can also be arranged if necessary good condition unlocked but not 3 network with head phone but no charger 13 ono make me offers Samsung Galaxy S 3 WHITE Excellent Condition ** UNLOCKED ** Boxed Charger USB Cable 400 ono Ring me/text me on 07976109739 or email me APPLE IPHONE 4 16 GB BLACK IN COLOUR GOOD CONDITION DOES NOT POWER UP WHEN YOU PLUG INTO CHARGER APPLE SIGN COMES UP AND THEN CUTS BACK OUT, THERES NO BATTERY, NO SIM TRAY DONT NO WHATS WRONG WITH IT THE SCREEN DEFINATLY WORKS 110 MAY SWAP

0 comments:

Post a Comment