Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Samsung galxy s2 gt (bargain) +

Hi there selling my phone due to having another phone this was a great phone that i wouldnt sell but really need the cash just now, phone is still boxed and charged first come first serve grab yourself a bargain call me on 07783 125265 thanks 300 o.n.o I-Phone 4 Brand new on O2(UNUSED (No box) Bought from the States but is fully working on O2 in the UK, and comes with: Brand new charger in the box, Brand new SPECK I-Phone 4 case un opened! Brand new Screen Guard (Filmset) Dr Dre Beats SOLO HD headphones unused (Unwanted present) also included!!! This is an absolute BARGAIN 1st to see will buy! Cash on Collection only please call on 07748082266 Apple iPhone 4S, 32 GB, black. 7 moths old, still under warranty ,In superb condition. New in box; includes headphones, charger, instruction booklet etc. Samsung S3 Mint condition, unmarked and as new . The phone is unlocked, I have tried 3 tmobile and orange all ok . The features on the phone are amazing and at 350 a bargin. I would consider a ipad3 or a unlocked 4S. I intended keeping the phone for myself but it is a bit clever for me so at the min I shall stick with my iphone 4 . Any questions please do not hesitate to ask . I shall remove the ad when phone is sold A 4 Part Complete Galaxy S3 protection for outdoor people and those who need a solid shock proof case. The built-in kickstand allows both portrait and landscape viewing This is Brand new and also comes with screen protector. 6 ONO. call or Text 07813431195.

0 comments:

Post a Comment