Thursday, August 30, 2012

LG MOBILE PHONE FOR SALE -

MG295d mobile phone for sale. Never been used as only works in the Americas. 1.3M Multi Mega Folder Camara 1.3 Mega Pixeles Bluetooth Radio FM Slot Memoria Micro SD MP3 black i phone 4 32gig selling my iphone 4 needs a case but still ok to use as its cracked nand cant find signel cost 60 to fix it all BRAND NEW IN BOX MOTOROLA DEFY MINI - BLACK - UNLOCKED ANY NETWORKS. OPEN FOR OFFERS. TRY ME! MAY SWAP PLEASE CHECK OVER: http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/XW-EN/Consumer-Products-and-Services/Mobile-Phones/ci.MOTOROLA-DEFY-MINI-XW-EN.alt Brown small rose print blackberry case, bought from Cath Kidston shop, seling as no longer have blackberry! Excellent condition, hardly used. To be collected from Wymondham. I have got my Blackberry Bold for sale It is UNLOCKED to any network It is as new only about 3 and a half months old No scrathes or anything on it - Pristine condition - as NEW comes with the charger and headphones (never used so still in sealed packaging) I was stupid and got rid of the box thinking I would keep the phone. I live close to Ealing Common station call me on 07910451268 Dwane

0 comments:

Post a Comment