Monday, August 13, 2012

Sony Xperia Play (PlayStation Phone) a week old. Boxed and unlocked to all networks ?

Hi there I have a Sony Xperia Play for sale. Its only. Sa week old and still have the receipt for it also. It cost me 180 however I have an iphone now. Im losing out on money by selling as I bought for 180 so this is a good deal. Its unlocked to any network too. Needs to go by Friday, if interested please contact me. Hi, I have a White iPhone 4S 16GB for sale. It is 3 months old. It has been in a case and has hardly been used since I bought it. It’s now sitting in its box. I have been provided with a phone from work, so have no need for it. May be collected from Edgware Road/Baker Street area during working hours or Enfield during the evenings/weekend. I am selling it for 370 ono. I am open to all reasonable offers. It is locked to 3, but can be unlocked by 3 or local phone store. This is a cash only transaction. Please do not waste my time or yours by asking if you may pay my any money transfer service, the answer is no. Please feel free to email, call or text with any questions, 07956 915 908. Cheers, Paul. hi there i have these for sale please read and viewing is welcome :) 1.Iphone 3gs white on 02 network 16gb condition is not so good condition been used quite alot so back has marks and crack near charging port the side volume buttons (silver little casing) is not there yet you can still press the buttons and adjust the volume phone is working 100% despite everything i mentioned can do with re housing open to offers on this one 2.Iphone 3GS black 8gb black on Voda network good condition phone has no cracks or dents comes with original box USB charger manuals and sim removal pin 135 3.iphone 3gs white good condition jail broke unlocked 140

0 comments:

Post a Comment