Friday, August 3, 2012

Blackberry curve 9300 ?

Blackberry curve 9300 3g Blue in colour Not a bad mark on the phone Box and all the leads 2g memory card I am selling my Nokia due to having a new phone. Its in good condition but has slight wear, comes with box, headphones, case and other accesories. It has a slight FAULT but I taken it to a local market mobile repair store and it can be easily fixed for around 20 and phone unlocking to any network for 10. LOOKING FOR QUICK SALE SO WILL ACCEPT OFFERS. Any further information contact me on 07825408092 Iphone 4 - 16Gb - Unlocked/Sim Free - Black - "Apple Store" Price: 250.00 Cash Swap / Part Exchanges welcome too.. Text me what you have... "anytime" Condtion of mobile: mint / boxed.. i expect urs to be the same. Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 - 16 GB - Marble White (Unlocked) Smartphone UNLOCK PHONE UN WANTED GIFT I AM SELLING MY SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII WHICH I HAVE RECEIVED ON MY UPGRADE FROM T MOBILE BUT MY PHONE IS FACTORY UNLOCKED I HAVE ONLY USED THIS PHONE FOR COUPLE OF DAYS WITH A CASE AND PROTECTING SHEET HENCE PHONE HAS NO SCRATCH OR MARK AND JUST LIKE BRAND NEW PHONE AS IT IS. IT WILL COME IN THE SAME PACKING WITH ALL THE ACCESSORIES COMES WITH THE BOX IT IS GREAT PHONE AND I THINK THE BEST PHONE IN THE MARKET Collection Only or paypal or Bank Transfer Postage 7 I HAVE A HTC SENSATIONS FOR SALE, PHONE IS IN AN OVERALL GOOD CONDITION WITH MINOR SIGNS OF WEAR AND TEAR. COMES WITH AN ORIGINAL HTC CHARGER, CURRENTLY LOCKED ONTO T-MOBILE BUT CAN BE EASILY UNLOCKED FROM ANY PHONE SHOP OR EVEN BY

0 comments:

Post a Comment