Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Apple iPhone 4s 64gb White Factory unlocked and in warranty .

I am selling my white factory unlocked iPhone 4s this is in great condition. It has some marks on metal sides from being in a case. Screen and back have always been covered with screen protectors. All accessories are sealed and never used in box. Is also jailbroken and can be restored to IOS 6. If you have any questions please do call. Brand New HTC Sensation XL RRP 300 Grab yourself a bargain This is brand new never been used.. Bought it for myself never got the chance to use it. It does not come with Dr Dre Earphones but it does come with Beats Audio preinstalled. This is a Sim Free Phone not a contract phone In the Box Handset charger data cable hi am new to gumtree and am here to sell my iphone 4s considering i now have the new iphone 5 on contract. my iphone 4s come with all accessories such as earphones charger manuals etc il also am giving away my leather case for free. also has 7 months warranty and the warranty is covered under Apple itself. there is no scratches or marks on the touchscreen or the actual phone itself. i am really busy with my law studies so could those interested call or text me directly instead of email. thanx lacey mei xx I am selling a brand new unused iPhone 4S 32gb white. I received this last week due to an insurance replacement, but due to treating myself to the iPhone 5 I am selling this to put towards the cost of the 5. The phone is locked onto T-mobile but i have requested an unlock code from them (as of 13.10.12) which will be coming soon (15). We can keep in touch to make sure this goes through but i s

0 comments:

Post a Comment