Friday, October 26, 2012

Brand New Sealed iPhone 5 16GB Black With Receipt!!! ?

Apple iPhone 5 16GB Black O2 The Phone Is Brand New Sealed In Its Box It Comes With Its Receipt So It Has Its Warranty I Can Arrange For Delivery New In Great condition, T-mobile but Unlocked to all network. Box and accessories included. Absolutely Great condition Ad long as you see the ad this phone is available. No ask for email address No time waster please No stupid scammer please No post to Africa White blackberry Torch 9800, just over a year old with receipt for proof. Its in excellent working order but its got slight cosmetic damage sound the edges. The white has been scratched off showing some silver under. It comes with instructions, cd, charger and small cable for attaching direct to pc and also micro sd card with some recent chart music on it. I am selling my Samsung S3 in Blue, the handset is only one day old and still has the plastic on the screen. all accessories are still new. The phone is unlocked to work on all networks and is fully boxed. Hi There I am selling my iphone 4S in Excellent condition. I used this phone about 1 month and bought it from Apple Store (Receipt will be provided) Please call me if you are really interested otherwise don’t bother. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment