Thursday, October 25, 2012

BRAND NEW! Apple iPhone 4S 32GB White Locked in O2 Network -

Up for sale today is the fantastic Apple iPhone 4S 32GB in White. The phone is LOCKED IN O2 NETWORK however can be ussed only in O2 network. This is my contract upgrade but I`m just going to stay with my old phone. The box was opened by me to make sure everything is orginal and unused. The phone,usb charger,ear phones never been used and switched on! Must be activated so you will have to plug in to iTunes when received with a sim inserted to activate I am selling due to an unwanted upgrade. ****CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY**** ***IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE EMAIL TO ME OR CALL ON KRIS 07 760 697 822 mint condition iphone 5 black 16gb only the phone and charger is being sold jason:07813565031 ring me for more information anytime Just had a upgrade today to the iPhone 4s, my wife dont need it she taking out a new contract on iPhone 5 IPHONE 4S WHITE 16GB ON O2 NETWORK FULLY BOXED BRAND NEW NEVER USED STILL SEALED BARGAIN 280 NO OFFERS AT ALL CASH ON COLLECTION PERFERRED CALL 07449234430 HI I HAVE A IPHONE 5 BNIB FOR SALE BOUGHT YESTERDAY FROM GUMTREE THOUGHT IT WAS UNLOCKED TURNS OUT ITS LOCKED TO O2 NO GOOD TO ME SO LOOKING FOR A QUICK SALE NO SWAPS OR TIMEWASTERS LOOKING FOR 600 ONO TO GET MY MONEY BACK CALLS OR TEXT PLEASE Superb Condition, new Iphone forces Sale. Comes with the Charger. Runing the lat

0 comments:

Post a Comment