Monday, October 29, 2012

IPhone 5 64gb white brand new in box. *

Hi Selling my unwanted upgrade iPhone 5 64gb in white. Phone is locked to three network but is brand new and never used. Will show receipts when buying. I have a few months old iPhone 4 16gb boxed Does have minor scratches working perfectly fine Reason for selling got a iPhone 5 Please contact me on 07539646349 iPhone 4 for sale good conditioothing is wrong with phone Comes in box with charger USB wire headphones Please call me for more details I PHONE 4 32GIG ON VODAFONE IN MINT CONDITION FULLY BOXED WITH CHARGER MAY STILL BE UNDER WARRANTY BUT NOT SURE 225 NO OFFERS iPhone 4 16gb white. In excellent conditioo marks whatsoever on the screen or on the back AS SAID REALLY FANTASTIC CONDITION. Comes with charger and runing with no issues whatsoever - you will not be disappointed! Locked to three. Only selling due to upgrade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment