Sunday, October 28, 2012

BRAND NEW Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc S (Latest Model) - Midnight Blue - £240 O.N.O -

Girlfriend received phone as upgrade but decided to continue using existing phone. Phone is brand new and comes with mains charger, data cable, HDMI lead and headset/earphones (everything that arrived with it.) Phone is missing dust cap for HDMI port (arrived this way) and does not have original box as this was slightly torn by courier. Phone was removed from box to inspect when first received but is unused. Phone is currently on Vodafone network but can be easily unlocked. Cash on collection or may be able to delivery locally 240.00 O.N.O IPHONE 5 16GB BLACK FACTORY UNLOCKED *BRAND NEW* *SEALED* Got it today. Never open before. Factory unlocked. Bought from Apple store. Cash on collection in Manchester City Centre. Please Text me at 07760562219 iPhone 4 32GB Black unlocked. The phone has no marks or scratches. I have always used case and screen protectors. It comes with box, book, earphones, cable, wall charger and receipt everything original Apple. I also add a case and a Belkin arm band for FREE!!! Software version iOS 5.1.1 (which I personally prefer). If you want I can leave it like this or I can update to the new version 6.0. Just call me or drop me a line for any question. 280 or nearest offer. Selling due to upgrade. Thank you. Giorgio Hi selling new iPhone 4S 16GB in black, fully boxed with receipt and MINT CONDITION. Handset is factory unlocked so you can use any sim card. Hard case and screen protectors for fre

0 comments:

Post a Comment