Saturday, October 27, 2012

Apple Iphone 5 White 16gb T-mobile/orange !

Welcome to my listing for my brand new Apple iphone 5 This is locked to T-Mobile / EE and is still in the cellophane, un-opened This is the 16GB version This is a UK iphone and comes in a sealed box with all accessories No time wasters please, only buy if you intend to pay Cash on collection Thanks for looking Hi Guys, I am selling my iPhone 4s, comes boxed with ear phones, power adapter and USB conector and manuals. I purchased the phone in June from apple, so is still under the apple warranty for another 8 months. The phone is in perfect condition. And is on all networks. I also have the receipt. I am looking to buy the iPhone 5. No Time Wasters, AND NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! 320 ONO Used but in excellent condition. A few minor scuffs round the edge. Kept in case with plastic protecting the screen. Great phone. USB charger included. Would have loaded more photos but website was playing up. Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy Europa for sale, it is in perfect condition(like new) since I only used it temporarily when I lost my blackberry, it comes with charger + headphones + usb cable, no memory card. It is unlocked to all networks. It is a real bargain and I can accept an offer if you come to get it tomorrow(Monday) morning. Cash on collection only in burnt oak or at edgware station. txt or call me on 07521278486. Cheers samsung slider phone 5complete with charger works perfect on ASDA MOBILE 10p a minute BUT UNLOCKED FOR ANY NETWORK tel 07779481318

0 comments:

Post a Comment