Monday, October 29, 2012

Blackberry curve 8520 and blackberry torch *

i have two blackberry phones for sale with one charger. blackberry torch got few scuffs still has screen protector on. blackberry curve like new reason for selling has new phones 130 ono like new condition iphone 4s 32g sim free. included: phone box user guide sim tray pin charger / sync cable metal look case x2 screen protectors unused earphones phone has been in case and always had a screen protector on it, like new condition. screen is perfect. STILL IN WARRENTY. refurbished any questions please ask I am selling my white 32Gb iPhone 5 unwanted upgrade from three network. It comes with the original unopened foiled Box. I am based in Lawrence Weston and welcome all serious enquiries on 07411600323 (Only Text Message Please). PLEASE NOTE.: I will not ship to Africa regardless of how much you offer me in postage and packing so please dont waste either of our time in trying. Thanks for looking and look forward to hearing from you. Blocked iPhone 4 phone wanted for parts......must be in reasonable condition,boxed with accessories...etc I buy and can collect with cash.... Text me .....07933488607...... iphone 4s in white, mint condition with only a few minor scratches on the aluminium band around the phone. The screen does not have any scratches at all and looks brand new. The phone has been unlocked so will take any sim. The reason for the sale is I have upgraded to an iphone 5. I am looking at least 200 as this phone is in fantastic condition. Cheers Peter

0 comments:

Post a Comment