Saturday, October 27, 2012

Brand new, sealed, iphone 4s 64GB in white, Vodafone .

Brand new iphone 4s 64GB white on vodafone, still sealed, serious buyers only, i wont accept a peny less than the asking price as it is a bargain for a brand new product, feel free to call me to arrange a meeting, im based in the wembley area and am free most evenings. anthony 07415168381 iPhone 4 - White o2 As new condition, only a few months old and been in a case since new. Comes with the phone, charger + cable and a speck case. I just opened it and it is now 5 days old. I changed my mind and I am going for Iphone 5. So I want a decent price for this brand new phone. I have everything including the receipt for this. Vodafone although sim never inserted because it is a sealed box, this is the white version and it will be available sometime on Monday. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE 32gb version 600 cash only! NO postage and I wont respond to silly emails 07554976455 Hello, I am selling my Brand New condition Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB mobile phone Unlocked. I have had the phone for around a week and was an unwanted upgrade so am now selling on. The phone is in the same condition it came in brand new. It comes with the box and all the original accessories, I will include 3 cases also and has a screen protector on already. The RRP is 500 for these phones so grab yourself a bargain 380!!! The phone is absolutely fantastic, 4.8 inch screen runing Android Jelly Bean, by far better than the Iphone 5. &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment