Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BRAND NEW! Apple iPhone 4S 32GB White Locked in O2 Network !

Up for sale today is the fantastic Apple iPhone 4S 32GB in White. The phone is LOCKED IN O2 NETWORK however can be ussed only in O2 network. This is my contract upgrade but I`m just going to stay with my old phone. The box was opened by me to make sure everything is orginal and unused. The phone,usb charger,ear phones never been used and switched on! Must be activated so you will have to plug in to iTunes when received with a sim inserted to activate I am selling due to an unwanted upgrade. ****CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY**** ***IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE EMAIL TO ME OR CALL ON KRIS 07 760 697 822 My husband and I have upgraded to newer phones, so we have x2 Blackberry Curve 8310 -1st Phone has Black Cover, Black Keypad -2nd Phone has Black Cover, Silver Keypad -Both have genuine Blackberry Leather Pouches -Each has own charger -Both are unlocked -2G Network Coverage -Takes Micro SIM Card for storage -Excellent condition -Cash Only -60 each or 100 for both -NO OFFERS -NO time wasters please Thanks for reading my ad :) Sony Ericsson X10 Mini - Orange good conditions ., with some marks and scrathes ... come in box with charger and usb cable phone is black but come with a extra pink batterry cover Great phone , great for internet , ebay , facebook and others stuffs .. great camera also SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE BLACK 16GB FACTORY UNLOCKED BRANDNEW FOR SALE 300

0 comments:

Post a Comment