Monday, October 29, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 Smart mobile phone with 2 years warranty 32GB blue !

new boxed unwanted gift 32GB blue 1.4ghz quad core 1gb ram 8mp camera gps 4.3" touch oled screen no offers Phone in brilliant condition, updated to IOS 6. Unlocked to any network, comes with box and charger, and a white leather pouch. 7 months warranty. Bargain! samsung galaxy s2 BLACK 11 months old 16 gb on o2 network complete with all accessories some never used and original box as new cost 495 will accept 195 south belfast I just opened it and it is now 5 days old. I changed my mind and I am going for Iphone 5. So I want a decent price for this brand new phone. I have everything including the receipt for this. swap 2x iPhone 4 blocked for a samsung galaxy s3 working both iPhone are like new no damage will also give 2 new screen proctor front and back

0 comments:

Post a Comment